Company of Heroes is an app by Relic Entertainment. Company of Heroes was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.DISCLAIMERFOR ADDITIONAL USER REVIEWS, please visit the "Company of Heroes - Legacy Edition" page. Total conversions available on Steam for COH1 are also listed on the Legacy Edition page.DESCRIPTI...
knownfreebies.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. We provide only official links to the apps on the official stores. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, and others.
Company of Heroes Review
Company of Heroes is an application by Relic Entertainment. Company of Heroes was first published on . Company of Heroes is available for Steam, Other.
DISCLAIMERFOR ADDITIONAL USER REVIEWS, please visit the "Company of Heroes - Legacy Edition" page. Total conversions available on Steam for COH1 are also listed on the Legacy Edition page.
DESCRIPTIONDelivering a visceral WWII gaming experience, Company of Heroes redefines real time strategy gaming by bringing the sacrifice of heroic soldiers, war-ravaged environments, and dynamic battlefields to life. Beginning with the D-Day Invasion of Normandy, players lead squads of Allied soldiers into battle against the German war machine through some of the most pivotal battles of WWII. Through a rich single player campaign, players experience the cinematic intensity and bravery of ordinary soldiers thrust into extraordinary events.
- A Cinematic Single Player Experience that captures the turmoil of WWII as never before.
- Advanced squad AI brings your soldiers to life as they interact with the changing environment, take cover, and execute advanced squad tactics to eliminate all enemy opposition.
- Stunning Visuals - Relic's next generation cutting-edge engine provides graphic quality and a physics driven world that is unprecedented in an RTS.
- Environmental Strategy - Real-time physics and a completely destructible environment guarantee no two battles ever play out in the same way. Destroy anything and re-shape the battlefield! Use buildings and terrain to your advantage, or deny them to the enemy.
- 2-8 Player Multiplayer Competition via LAN or Internet - Go online with friends and join the ultimate battle of Axis versus Allies.