SURVIVAL: Postapocalypse Now is an app designed by TB Games. SURVIVAL: Postapocalypse Now was first published on . SURVIVAL: Postapocalypse Now is currently available on Steam.You - a man who has lost everything. Literally. Your life, your home, your memory. Opening your eyes you find yourself knee-deep in snow in the middle of the forest. What hap...
SURVIVAL: Postapocalypse Now Review
SURVIVAL: Postapocalypse Now is an application developed by TB Games. SURVIVAL: Postapocalypse Now was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam.
You - a man who has lost everything. Literally. Your life, your home, your memory. Opening your eyes you find yourself knee-deep in snow in the middle of the forest. What happened? Who are you and where are you? - Unknown. You only know that you are not alone here. Have you heard the saying - "Man to man - the wolf"? Now it works! And it works damn good! Do you want to survive? - A few have managed to survive with their bare hands. Arm yourself and set your way. What happened to the world around, and why world died - it is possible to find out the reason, but whether it is...is it the main issue today, eh?
Inside You can try a different weapons:,
- Siberia is severe. Siberia is cold and does not give life to the weak. Do you want to survive? -Be stronger of that lad running with a riflein your direction.
- Your Home is now here. But in the view of all your home will quickly become tempting prey. Erect your new home, strengthen and protect it.
- Nothing is eternal. And your weapon - perhaps the most loyal friend in this world. Take care of it, darn it, and it will serve you well.
- Hand in hand. If you feel that you do not need anyone - be on your way. You're cool. But in most cases people do not survive here bein all alone. A group of two people has the power and there will always be someone who will covered your back.
- You - human. A human needs to eat, drink, dress...if you don't want Siberia to took you forever. Whatever happens, whatever disaster has occurred, people were going in a hurry, and a lot of useful stuff left around. You have just to look around.
- And Again: you - the human. You're not made of steel and miles on your feet will not be easy to overcome. Why not use one of those cars that were left by hurrying people? All you need is to find some fuel, some battery, and something, than you would use to ignite the engine.
Currently we are working on develop this game. Thanks to you and your guests, we do "Survival" better!