The Orville - Interactive Fan Experience is an application by Messy Desk Interactive. The Orville - Interactive Fan Experience was first published on . The Orville - Interactive Fan Experience is available on Steam, Other.Step aboard the USS Orville (ECV-197), the Planetary Union's finest mid-level exploratory class cruiser. With every room on ever...
The Orville - Interactive Fan Experience Review
The Orville - Interactive Fan Experience is an app designed by Messy Desk Interactive. The Orville - Interactive Fan Experience was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Step aboard the USS Orville (ECV-197), the Planetary Union's finest mid-level exploratory class cruiser. With every room on every deck recreated with painstaking accuracy you are free to explore the weirdest ship in the fleet at your leisure, either alone or with friends in multiplayer.
- Freely explore the ship in both first and third person.
- Sit at the helm and take the ship for a spin. Why not try and see if you too can "hug the donkey"?
- Jump into multiplayer with a few friends. Pick up a longbow and test out your marksmanship. See who can hold the bridge the longest!
- Character customisation. Be who you want to be! (WIP additional races and species are currently in development).
- Randomly synthesise a few nick-knacks at any of the ship's matter synthesizers. Pick them up and place them freely. Why not give Bortus and Clyden's quarters a quick spruce up?
- Take in the breathtaking views out of the Mess Hall windows of the Planetary Union Dockyard in Earth orbit.
- Send the ship into disarray with a variety of different alert modes, each changing the ambience throughout the ship. Find the one that best suits your mood. Or perhaps you've just got the urge to party like a Moclan?
- Completely original score with undertones and themes from the show by the legendary Patrick Phillips.
- Multiplayer in-game text-based chat. All in aid of the great Orville community spirit.
- Wander down to the Shuttle Bay and take a shuttle out for a joyride.