The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine is an application developed by CD PROJEKT RED. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.About This Content Blood and Wine is the final expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — an award-winning role-playing game set in a vast fantasy open world...
knownfreebies.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. We provide only official links to the apps on the official stores. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, and others.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Review
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine is an application designed by CD PROJEKT RED. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine was first published on . It is available for Steam, Other.
About This ContentBlood and Wine is the final expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — an award-winning role-playing game set in a vast fantasy open world.
Become professional monster slayer Geralt of Rivia and explore Toussaint, a remote land untouched by war, where you will unravel the horrifying secret behind a beast terrorizing the kingdom. With all trails leading to dead ends, only a witcher can solve the mystery and survive the evil lurking in the night. Introducing an entirely new realm to traverse, new characters and monsters, Blood and Wine is a 20+ hour adventure full of dark deeds, unexpected twists, romance and deceit.
KEY FEATURESExplore an entirely new part of The Witcher’s vast open world — the land of wine, Toussaint
- Embark on over 30 hours of new adventures and discover a land unlike anything you’ve seen in Wild Hunt or Hearts of Stone.
- Visit new points of interest and set out on new side-quests in a realm rivalling No Man’s Land or Novigrad in size.
- Kick back and relax in your very own vineyard, a real home away from home.
Hunt down an elusive beast terrorizing the kingdom
- Unravel the mystery of the strange killings — investigate a series of brutal murders and decipher the pattern to predict who’s going to die next.
- Discover the dirty secrets of Toussaint’s capital, Beauclair — explore the city by day, ask questions by night.
- Use new gear, items, and combine them with your skill to slay monsters never before seen in the series.
Embark on your final quest in a world still brimming with things to do
- Visit a world of fairytales gone wrong and battle surreal creatures you know from children’s tales and books.
- Dye witcher armors in different colors thanks to an all-new game mechanic.
- Take on knights in a grand tourney to show your true fighting skill, or set out to discover the gruesome mystery behind a spoon-collecting creature known as a wight.
- Team up with powerful allies to take down the beast terrorizing the kingdom, or turn a blind eye to what’s going on and play Gwent with an all-new Skellige deck.