WavePad Audio Editor is an app developed by NCH Software. WavePad Audio Editor was first published on . It is currently available on Steam, Other.About This Software Designed to be intuitive, WavePad is a fully-featured audio and music editor that allows you to create professional audio and music clips. Drag and drop previously recorded au...
WavePad Audio Editor Review
WavePad Audio Editor is an application by NCH Software. WavePad Audio Editor was first published on . It is currently available on Steam, Other.
About This Software
Designed to be intuitive, WavePad is a fully-featured audio and music editor that allows you to create professional audio and music clips.
- Drag and drop previously recorded audio and music clips
- Record your own audio, voice and music clips
- Use text-to-speech, spectral analysis, or the voice changer tools create your clips
- Pull clips from long list in the NCH Sound Library
Customize your project by applying a wide selection of sound editing tools and audio effects.
- Edit clips with tools, like pitch shift, auto-trim, split, batch join, silence, copy, cut, paste, delete, insert and more
- Customize clips using special effects, including: amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
- Restore your audio by using the restoration features
- Apply speed and pitch adjustments
- Use the Effect Chain tool to apply multiple effects at once
- Use the Virtual Studio Technology DLL (VST) and DirectX to get access to more than a thousand effects and tools
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
WavePad offers many quick and easy ways to edit and create your sound clips efficiently.
- Use batch processing to convert or apply effects to many audio files at one time
- Bookmark and create regions to find and connect segments into long clips
- Customize your application by selecting your personalized audio, recording, appearance, playback, and key assignment settings
- Enjoy sample rates from 6 to 192kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits